Serve big data with ease - dynamic responses at any
scale in milliseconds with any traffic volume.
Vespa is an engine for low-latency computation over large data sets. It stores and indexes your data so that queries, selection and processing over the data can be performed at serving time. Functionality can be customized and extended with application components hosted within Vespa.
Vespa lets you
- Select content using sql-like queries and unstructured search
- Organize all matches to generate data-driven pages
- Rank matches by handwritten or machine-learned relevance models
- Write persistent data in real time thousands of times per second per node
- Grow, shrink and reconfigure clusters while serving and writing
Use Vespa to build
- Search applications
- Personalized recommendation
- Navigation pages computed on demand
- Realtime data displays - tag clouds, maps, graphs
- Combinations of all of this